June 2022 Software Release
Change to API Access endpoint
To make the ImmPort access token compliant with OpenID, the label in the token endpoint was changed from token to access_token. If you are using Python, shell scripts etc. they will need to be adjusted to now look for access_token.
- Please refer to the results of the authentication endpoint here. The endpoint now returns "access_token" in the response instead of "token".
- Please refer to the sample api calls documented here.
- Download cart funcionality was added. This it the intial release of this functionality and feed back for improvements would be welcome.
- Improved search term suggestions displayed in the free text search box
- ImmPort Authorization Service has been upgraded to be fully compliant with OAuth2 and OpenID Connect standard protocols
- Please refer to the updated authentication endpoints here.
Study Registration Wizard
- Added text box for users to enter study protocol text instead of uploading a file.
- Added XLS/TSV options to upload row level data for planned visits, Inclusion/Exclusion, Arm/Cohort etc.
- Added interactive feedback buttons to collect user feedback