Q3 2022 Software Release
June 30, 2022.
Change to API Access endpoint
To make the ImmPort access token compliant with OpenID, the label in the token endpoint was changed from token to access_token. If you are using Python, shell scripts etc. they will need to be adjusted to now look for access_token.
- Please refer to the results of the authentication endpoint here. The endpoint now returns "access_token" in the response instead of "token".
- Please refer to the sample api calls documented here.
- Download cart funcionality was added. This it the intial release of this functionality and feed back for improvements would be welcome.
- Improved search term suggestions displayed in the free text search box
- ImmPort Authorization Service has been upgraded to be fully compliant with OAuth2 and OpenID Connect standard protocols
- Please refer to the updated authentication endpoints here.
Study Registration Wizard
- Added text box for users to enter study protocol text instead of uploading a file.
- Added XLS/TSV options to upload row level data for planned visits, Inclusion/Exclusion, Arm/Cohort etc.
- Added interactive feedback buttons to collect user feedback